Monday, November 03, 2008

VloMo08 - Day 3 Past to Present

I have been thinking about death and transitions, both voluntary and involuntarily. While I was back east I took some photos and videos. I didn't have much and I didn't know what to do with them until now.

Today Yma Sumac passed. Today a grandmother from Hawaii passed. Those who are left behind often go back home but home isn't the place you left behind. It has changed.

You can't go back. You can visit and you can stay but you can't return to what you remember.



This is my quick way of showing that happening to me.

The PTC video is from the Philadelphia Transit Museum. This is day 3 of International/National Videoblogging Month or VloMo08 or VloMo or whatever you want to call it.

It is your month. Roll 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment