Friday, April 04, 2008

Buddy Miles Tribute - Them Changes

I'm always the last to know. Mr. Buddy Miles passed in February. I just found out a few minute ago when I was looking for something else, I can't remember. I just so bummed about it. So in this premier edition of the Friday afternoon Freak Out we lay tribute to a prime innovator in American music with a little help from Carlos Santana.


You couldn't get through the seventies in my neighborhood without somebody cranking up "Them Changes" and not move some part of your body. Absolutely that tune is evidence of the intersection of rock, soul and the funk nation about to be birth.

For more information about Buddy Miles check out:
People, get the damn check-up, cut back on the grease and move something other than the digits on the keyboard. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment