Monday, February 04, 2008

Michelle Obama on the Soul of Responsibility

Taking a break from the rain inspired Doo Dah parade review I want to share with you a series of videos taken at the Obama Rally at UCLA on February 3, 2008.

For those that don't care for politics please feel free to skip my next couple of posts. I want to show what is not being aired on American news programs. I currently endorse no particular candidate but I do believe in being informed. The sound bites provided by mainstream media are insufficient for our current needs.

Michelle is a powerful speaker. This clip gives a glimmer of that but I got more stuff to share. One of the things she has touched on was that the separation that has occurred within the past 12 years has truly damaged our collective identity of who we are as Americans. I've felt this ways for quite some time but this is the first time I've heard it identified in a political sense.

I have a bunch more videos to upload so hang in there and tell me what you think.

Technorati Tags


Semanal08week5

No comments:

Post a Comment