Tuesday, June 12, 2007

L.A. Bloggers Still Locked Out By AT & T Day 3

Very frustrating. Google knows we have a problem. Earthlink is coming to consciousness and confirms there is a problem. Covad? Problem? AT&T? What problem and what is a blog?

Speculation is that some body or entity locked out the .blogspot.com domain for the Los Angeles area. Folks can't even get into support.blogspot.com or status.blogspot.com

Grrrr. Just a reminder that any L.A. blogspot.com blogger can't see their own pages or visit any other blospot.com sites. I can upload content. I can receive comments.

I can't visit my own blog. I can't respond back via comments or check out your blogs. This is the best that I can do:
  • Dwacon - Heck Yeah, Fast butter in the city and Larry Daily rocked!
  • Rob - thanks, glad it was useful stuff
  • Velvet Brick - It's killing me that I haven't gotten an answer to you. I needed to e-mail you to ask questions on who is your video web host and the format that you are recording. But I can't get to your site to get your contact information.

3 comments:

  1. Ok maybe i missed something- but I'm in L.A. and I can see my bogspot.com site...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time in four days that I can see my blog. Woot, woot!

    There are folks that are having intermittent problems so I don't know how long this will last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really makes me angry when some big corporation "accidentally" blocks a certain domain. That clearly violates free speech!

    ReplyDelete