Wednesday, August 31, 2005

In-House Cleaning

For the time being I am testing out the new "Comment Spam" feature provided at Blogger. I must be doing better than expected because I'm getting more invitations to increase my masculine dimensions. I don't have any. I am a female person.

Yet on a daily basis I get comment spam that starts of "Dude, I love your site. Want to keep your lady happy?" Where is my aluminum foil hat when I need it the most?

We'll see how it goes. Sorry for the added step.

2 comments:

  1. Why do you make it impossible for anyone to email you? And why do you not have a photograph of yourself? And where are you based?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I did not plan on making it impossible for people to e-mail me.

    On the left side there is a section
    Comments, Rants and Raves. The link below is my public e-mail address.

    Not only was I trying to be witty but at the same time reduce the number of invitations from certain African countries to help a wealthy son or daughter from the motherland.

    I will make the changes to make my address more visible.

    ReplyDelete