Sunday, July 10, 2005

Cha Cha Changes - Evolution Of Stoop

For the new folks dive in and welcome. Pardon the remodeling in progress. Long time readers of Stoop might notice a few changes.

I am including videos in the blog. I haven’t decided if I should set up a separate blog for videos (please no, not another thing to manage) or ditch the text (are you crazy?) I think, with more time, I can make this work. I can blend the two into a cohesive whole.

That time thing is a body wrecker. I have a job and attend evening classes. I still see clients every once in a while. I got to find things to record unless you want to see my surgical scars. Yeah, I though not.

Then there is the problem of acquiring sleep. And do laundry. And taking care of the home and hearth. Plus a girl has got to get her daily dose of information. I’m running a quart low as it is – need new stuff.

Maybe cuz of the events in London remind me about how temporary life really is. I want to try and pack it in just in case this is my last day. Did I do all I said I would? Did I keep my word to others and myself? Did I laugh? Have I created something of value to pass on to another person?

Have I had un-pure thoughts, and if so did I enjoy them? The answers are:
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • Maybe.
  • I’m working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment